24 September 2013

Tag | The Beauty Tag

I saw this post over on the blog Blue Eyed Beauty by the lovely Caroline. I thought it looked like a really nice beauty related tag, so here's my version!

How many times do you wash your face daily?

Twice a day
What skin type do you have? (dry, oily or combination)
Combination - oily through my T-zone and normal everywhere else

What is your current facial wash?
I have the Elemis FreshSkin Peachy Perfect face wash, but I use Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish too

Do you exfoliate?
Yes, I love exfoliating!

What moisturiser do you use? 
Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser light for combo/oily skin

Do you have freckles?
Yes, across my nose and cheekbones

Do you use eye cream?
I use the Clinique All About Eyes serum

Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
No, although I did have a very severe breakout earlier this year which I would class as acne

Did you ever use ProActiv?
I couldn't even tell you what that is!

What foundation do you use?
For day either Garnier BB Miracle Skin Perfector - Oil Free in Light or L'Oreal True Match in Rose Ivory
For night Revlon ColourStay for Oily/Combo skin in Natural Beige

How about concealer?
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection in shades 1 and 2
Do you know your undertone colour?
Not really! Can you be in the middle?

What do you think of fake eyelashes?
Tried them once about 5 years ago, was useless so not tried since!

Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes, but I don't, oops

What brand of mascara do you use?
Too many! I love L'Oreal False Lash Telescopic at the moment

Sephora or Mac?
I don't own anything Sephora, so MAC

Do you have a MAC Pro-Card?
Nope

What make-up tools do you use in make-up application?
Brushes by Real Techniques, Body Shop, MAC and Urban Decay

Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Yes

What is your favourite eye shadow? (Colour or Shade)
Neutrals, my favourite palette is the Naked palette by Urban Decay

Do you use pencil or liquid eye-liner?
Kohl

How often do you poke your eyes with an eye liner pencil?
Not very often, I don't wear it much anymore

What do you think of pigment eye shadows?
I love them but too messy for me! 

What is your favourite lipstick?
I don't wear much lipstick, but I love Clinique Chubby Sticks and all the spin offs in particular No7

How about lip gloss? 
Not keen on it, so I don't wear it often

What is your favourite blush?
Benefit Coralista or the blush in the Sleek Face Form palette - see my review on it here
Do you buy make-up on e-bay?
No I haven't

Do you like drug store make-up?
Yes I love it

Do you go to CCO's? (Cosmetic Company Outlets)
Yes, I love the one at Bicester Village which is very close to my home in Oxfordshire, and I've been to the one in Gunwharf Quays in Portsmouth and the Designer Outlet in Swindon many years ago
Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
No, I like make-up but it's quite expensive!

Are you clumsy in putting on make-up?
No never!

Name a make-up crime that you hate?
Umm....the wrong shade of foundation which hasn't been blended down the neck, so you end up with a line!

Do you like colourful shades of make-up (lipstick, eye shadow) or neutral tones?
Eyes, definitely neutral, but I'm being slightly more adventurous with lipstick nowadays

Which celebrity always has great make-up?
Too many!

If you could leave the house with just ONE Make-up item, what would you use?
Concealer

Could you ever leave the house without any make-up on?
I do to ride and run, but I wouldn't to go to uni/town etc. When my skin is good, I could leave with very minimal makeup on though if that counts?!
Do you think you look good even without any make-up on?
No definitely not!

In your opinion, what is the BEST make-up line?
Tough one, I want to say Rimmel but I'm not overally keen on any of their foundations (yet to try their new Stay Matte Foundation) but they do brilliant powders, eye products, lip products etc

What do you think of Make-up?
I love make up, brilliant invention IMO!

Have you done this tag? What do you think of it?

Let me know if you have or are going to do it so I can have a read of your version.

Love Alice x

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, I'm now following you on bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    I loved your comment on the False Lashes 'tried was useless' that is so me!!! I keep telling myself that I'm going to concur them and then it all goes downhill haha
    Love your blog!

    Sofia X

    sofiaadot.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete