29 September 2013

Haul | Boots & Miss Selfridge

Oops, I've done yet more shopping before my student loan comes in!

I popped into town the other day 'needing' some bits and pieces from Boots. I picked up another can of both the VO5 Plump It Up Dry Backcomb Spray - £3.89 (link) and the VO5 Give Me Texture Dry Texturising Spray - £3.89 (link). I love both these products to add volume to my hair, and an added bonus that selected VO5 products are buy 2 for £5! 
Then I bought the Boots Essentials Lip Salve in Spearmint - £1 (link). I'm always losing lip balm so hate spending lots of money on them, so these are perfect. They won't be winning any prizes soon for the best lip balm, but they do a decent enough job for me. These were also on offer for buy 2 for £1.80. 
Next I repurchased my favourite spot treatment, the La Roche-Posay Effaclar A.I. Targeted Breakout Corrector - £9.19 (link). This was also on offer for £6.89, and I'd been holding out for ages for somewhere to do an offer on La Roche-Posay before I repurchased it. It's not that I don't think it's worth the full price but I know that La Roche-Posay frequently has money off, and I am a student after all! I use this twice daily on any spots I may have and it definitely helps them to clear up quicker. 
Next round to the Rimmel stand where I purchased the Scandaleyes Shadow Stick in Bad Bronze - £4.49 (link) and their version of the Chubby Stick, the Colour Rush Balm in Drive Me Nude - £5.99 (link). I'd been wanting to try out the Shadow Stick for a while having seen them being spoken about and I'm going to have a full review up on it very soon. 
Final stop in Boots was to the No7 stand, I love their nail varnishes and I conveniently had a No7 voucher so I picked up 2 shades of their Stay Perfect Nail Colour in Foxglove and Star Shower - £6 (link). 

Then I went to Miss Selfridge where they had a buy one get one free sale on. I picked up this grey floral jumper which I love. It originally was around £25, but reduced down to £15. I split the 'free item' with my flatmate so I only paid £10 for it in the end! I also purchased a pair of earrings. These are gold 6 pointed stars with a black stone in the middle and were a bargain at £2. I don't often wear earrings but I thought they would look nice on a night out. (Neither items are still online, however check your local Miss Selfridge store as I saw both items in my store a few days ago). Then I purchased this Black Rollcuff Crop Tee - £10 (link). I'd purchased these floral culottes from ASOS a few months ago, and thought this tee would go nicely with it.

Weirdly everything I bought was on offer, so my bank account gave a slight sigh of relief (although not much!).


Have you bought anything recently?

Love Alice x

5 comments:

  1. I have nominated you for the liebster award, check it out on my blog, www.rosydaydreams.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya I have nominated you for the versatile blogger award check it out here: - http://unirunway.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/versatile-blogger-award.html

    Naddie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always good to have a lip balm for each bag as I always lose mine too! I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award, and you can find the details on my blog http://ispyglitter.blogspot.co.uk/ :) x

    ReplyDelete