8 September 2013

Beauty | Makeup Brush Storage

Sorry for the lack of posts over the last few days, things just got a little hectic, and unfortunately just a short post from me today, but hopefully normally posts will resume next week!

I needed some new makeup brush storage as my brush collection has expanded quite dramatically in the last few months! 

I'd seen a few bloggers storing their brushes in the 'Skurar' range from IKEA (link), however with no IKEA nearby I set about trying to find some other nice storage ideas.

I saw these little candle holders in the sale section at Cargo and thought they would be ideal. The larger diamond type one was £5 and is still available online (link). The smaller blue one was £1.50 and although isn't available online anymore, I still spotted a few in store the other day. I then stuffed the bottle of them with shredded tissue paper.


I think they look really cute in my bedroom at home, but will also look nice when I move back up to Newcastle for university!

You can also see my part of my current skincare routine!

Love Alice x

No comments:

Post a Comment