17 September 2013

Quick Hello!

Hey guys,

Sorry for being so rubbish at blogging over the last few weeks, but I thought I'd make this quick post to explain my absence! 

Last Friday I moved back up to Newcastle to my new house ready for my second year of university. My house is so lovely and I'm sharing with 4 other girls this year. Since moving in I've been sorting out my room and meeting up with friends that I haven't seen since June so I haven't had much time to sit down and write a proper blog post.

As well as this I ran the Great North Run on Sunday in aid of Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity. It peed it rain near enough all day but I actually enjoyed the experience so much. I ran the 13.1 miles in 2:18:45, which was over 10 minutes quicker than my original aim of 2:30 so I was very pleased. I enjoyed it so much that I'm pretty certain I'm going to enter again next year...what am I thinking! If you would like to sponsor me for this run, you can do on my JustGiving page here.

So that's my quick update, but now things have settled down a bit I can sit down and write some proper posts for you all.

Hope you are all well!

Love Alice x

1 comment: