19 August 2013

Hello!

This is my third attempt at starting this blog and I'm still slightly hesitant, maybe it'll be third time lucky eh?! I've toyed with the idea of 'blogging' for a few years now, having developed a perhaps, slightly unhealthy obsession with makeup and beauty products. This obsession only seems to keep growing, despite my limited student budget. As well as this, I want to create lifestyle type posts.

So where do I start...well I'm Alice, and I'm about to start my second year at Newcastle University. When not at university I live in a rural West Oxfordshire village, my two homes are very different as you may imagine! 

I aim to create a lifestyle/beauty/fashion blog, which I hope many of you will enjoy and continue to follow on its journey (hopefully I'll get a bit further compared to other attempts to start!)

Love Alice x

No comments:

Post a Comment