27 August 2013

Haul | Boots & H&M

Hey guys, hope you all had a good weekend! I will hopefully have a post up later on this week about what I did this weekend so stay tuned for that.

But today I popped into town with my Mum and Sister and picked up a few bits and pieces which I thought I would show you.

Firstly I went to Boots. I always spend so much money in there, I don't think I've been in there once this year and not bought something (oops!). 

I needed to get some more body scrub so I repurchased the Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub - £8 (link). I love the smell of this product, it reminds me of fizzy cola bottles which are one of my favourite sweets. I find the scrub 'scrubby' enough that you feel a difference to your skin but it's not so harsh that it irritates it. 

Next up I repurchased another favourite of mine for my hair which is the VO5 Give Me Texture Dry Texturising Spray - £3.89 (link). I like using this product to give my hair a bit of boost when it's down or up, I highly recommend it. This must be at least my 5th can now! As there was an offer on VO5 styling products of buy 2 for £5 I decided to also try out the VO5 Plump It Up Dry Backcomb Spray - £3.89 (link). This is one of the few products I haven't tried from in the range so I'll let you know how I get on with it. 

Lastly, I eyed up the new Maybelline Baby Lips - £2.99 (link) at the end of the aisle. My sister and I have been looking for these for ages and have looked in several Boots stores around the country but we finally got our hands on some! I decided to try the one in 'Cherry Me' as I like the idea of a tinted lip balm. I've just applied it now and it gives a really nice red tint to the lips that feels super moisturising. I'm definitely going to pick some more of these up!

Boots purchases
Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub
VO5 Give Me Texture Dry Texturising Spray and Plump It Up Dry Backcomb Spray
Maybelline Baby Lips in 'Cherry Me'
Lastly I popped into H&M and spotted this Burgundy Sleeveless Shirt - £14.99. No link unfortunately as I can't find it online, I'm pretty certain it's brand new in to stores as I've not seen it before today so you should be able to find it! I bought a similar shirt last year in white from their 'Conscious Collection' which I love to wear on nights out tucked into a skirt or shorts, so I thought this would be a perfect addition to my wardrobe as I'm back to university soon and I would think there will be quite a few nights out to come! This has got a low V neck with ruffles along the edges, with 'pearl' buttons down the front.

H&M Burgundy Sleeveless Shirt
Have you been shopping recently and picked up anything you love? 

Love Alice x

4 comments:

  1. I've nominated you for the Liebster award over on my blog! emilyallcott.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Soap & Glory body scrub, wish it wasn't so pricey though!

    Love your blog, now following you!
    http://mintsunday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much! I know it's slightly more than I like to pay for a body scrub but it's so good I couldn't resist x

      Delete