20 August 2013

Beauty | Sleek Face Form

Sleek is a brand that has been on my 'to try' list for as long as I can remember. It has always struck me as a affordable brand, whilst providing good quality products, and who can complain about that?! I've been wanting to try out the 'Face Form' palette, as I've been wanting a contour powder to test. Luckily for me, I was gifted this palette for my birthday last week and I'm already in love!
Sleek 'Face Form' in shade 'Light'
I received the palette in the shade 'Light' and inside contains a light contouring powder, a highlighter and a blush in 'Rose Gold'. I also love the packaging as it reminds me of a higher end brand (take a wild guess which one!) and it comes with a decent size mirror inside which is always a plus when travelling.


The contour shade is perfect for my skin tone as I'm quite fair. I don't find it too dark or too muddy, plus it's well pigmented so is easy to apply. I also like the highlighter, as I don't find it too glittery as it leaves a shimmer on the skin. I'm a massive fan of highlighters but all my others are cream so it's nice to have a powder one to add to my collection. The blush is a pretty pinky coral with gold shimmer through it. However on the skin I find it adds more shimmer than colour which is a shame. This colour I find looks lovely in the summer, with a tan etc but I'm going to keep working on the blush to see if I can add more colour without adding a ton of shimmer on top. Having said that I do like the finish it gives to the skin so I do think I'll use it.

Swatches in 2 different lights
Top: Blush
Middle: Highlighter
Bottom: Contour
I think this palette is a lovely addition to anyone's makeup collection and it's convenient with the 3 products in 1 if you're travelling around. I'm glad I've finally got this product to add to my collection!

This palette RRP is £10 and is available to buy from HERE

Have you tried the Sleek Face Form? What are your opinions on it?

Love Alice x

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm a new blogger too,I've been wanting to try the sleek palettes and at such an affordable price I might just have to pick up a couple this weekend! xx http://emilyallcott.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks for following! They're very nice products, I also got the 3 blush set which is also lovely as well, highly recommend them x

      Delete