22 August 2013

Fashion | Wishlist #1

I'm forever looking for new things to add to my fashion wishlist, so here are 5 things I'm lusting after this month!

1. Zara - Blazer With Roll Up Cuffs 
(link)
£49.99

I love this blazer in the 'Light Grey' after seeing it in the Oxford Street Zara in London a few weeks ago. I think it would look so nice with jeans and Converse for going to lectures when I'm back at uni. Definitely worth the money but I need to wait for my student loan to come in before I make any more big purchases!


2. Topshop - Black Joni Jeans 
(link)
£36

I bought the Joni jeans in the 'Vintage' colour a few weeks ago and I'm in love. They were my first pair of Topshop jeans and I think I may have become slightly addicted. Being made from a soft material makes them really comfy which I also like. I like black jeans more in Winter so I may well invest in another pair soon.


3. Abercrombie & Fitch - High Rise Shorts (Embellished Light Wash) 
(link)
£130

Again I saw these when I went to London a few wees ago, and I was in love until I saw the price tag (£130 eek!) These I feel may stay on my wishlist for a very long time...



4. Abercrombie & Fitch - Mid Rise Shorts (Light Wash With Shine Dots) 
(link)
£58

These are my slightly cheaper alternative to the above shorts. I wear denim shorts on night outs at uni so I'd definitely get my wear out of them. I also like them because they are slightly different to your standard denim short with the sparkle dots.



5. ASOS - Daisy Street Kimono Top (Circle Print) 
(link)
£22.99

I was just having a browse of ASOS earlier and came across this top. It's not my usual style but I really like it! I think it would look nice paired with black jeans and heels or Converse (depending on the occasion).


What items are on your fashion wishlist this month?

Love Alice x

4 comments:

  1. I really like this wishlist, you have such good style!
    Eden xxx edenroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much, I hope to do more of these in future! x

      Delete
  2. Amazing post, I love the detail you put on all your post...would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin? follow me and leave a comment on my blog and i shall surely be following you back

    www.withinmystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete