20 January 2014

Lifestyle | What's In My Bag

Hey,

I love reading what's in my bag blog posts, so thought I would do my own version!

I got this bag for Christmas after spotting it in a little independent shop near my home. It's a tan and cream colour block satchel type bag from the brand 'Fashion Star' (who after a hunt online only seem to stock directly to stores - sorry!). Two aspects of this bag I love, firstly it's size. It's big enough that you can fit lots in but not so big you overfill it, which I often do. And second is the many different sections inside the bag which you can see in the photos below.

  

So what's inside?!



Inside the front pockets I keep my iPhone. I recently upgraded to the iPhone 5S in the Silver, and it's beautiful - plus 4G is the best thing since sliced bread!

In the zipped back section I keep my keys, and in the middle section at the back, some essential items - tissues, a mini Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream (link), Soap & Glory Hand Maid (link), a nail file and some pens.

  

Then in the main section I keep everything else! Here you'll find my diary which I got from W H Smiths (which is an essential item for me at university), an umbrella which I got from ASOS (because living up North it rains...alot!) and my purse which is a purple/red snakeskin effect from John Lewis, crammed with more loyalty cards than I thought was imaginable! And lastly I have this MAC case which I was given years ago as a gift which at the time was filled with travel sized MAC eye brushes. In here I keep some other essential items including hair bands, a Rimmel stay matte pressed powder in Translucent (linkand a random brush. You'll also find an array of lipbalms - the Carmex Original in a pot (link), a Boots Essential Lip Salve in Peppermint (link) and the Palmer's Cocoa Butter Lip Balm in Dark Chocolate and Mint (link). I normally also have my headphones which are by Sony in there (link), however I seem to have lost them since moving back into my house here in Newcastle (argh!).

 


So that's everything in my bag!  I hope you enjoyed today's post, and feel free to link me to your what's in my bag posts below, I love reading them.

Love Alice x

3 comments:

  1. I'm in love with that bag, it's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bag is beautiful. And no bag would be complete without a handful of lipbalms!!!

    Hannah x | lovelettersandsnippets

    ReplyDelete