29 January 2014

Beauty | Clarins Splendours Colour Quartet & Liner Eye Palette

Hey guys, bit later this week than planned, sorry!

I may have found a rival to beat my favourite palette, the Urban Decay Naked Palette!

Now this palette isn't a dupe for the Naked Palettes, however I have definitely fallen in love. This is the Clarins Splendours Colour Quartet and Eye Liner Palette. I bought this product with the voucher that I won from Clarins a few months ago - I made a blog post about that here.


First up, as you'd expect, it's packaged beautifully in a velvety pouch and then in an amber coloured case.


But what is inside is even better! You receive 4 eyeshadow colours - a Pale Gold, a Rose Gold, a Copper and a Deep Brown, plus a Plum colour to act as a liner. All of these colours work so well together, which makes it the perfect palette for both day and night. I've worn the lighter shades blended together during the day, and added the deep brown and plum liner to make my eyes more smokey and dramatic for the night. All of the shades are highly pigmented and creamy so incredibly easy to blend together.


Top - Copper and Pale Gold
Bottom - Deep Brown and Rose Gold
Alongside - Plum liner
L-R - Pale Gold, Rose Gold, Copper, Deep Brown, Plum Liner
It also comes with a little card showing you how to achieve 2 different looks - one more suitable for day time and the other for the night - which I think is a nice touch.

Despite this palette being quite expensive at £31, it is beautiful and definitely worth the money. It was limited edition so isn't easily available anymore, however I found that Debenhams still have some in stock in the UK which you can find here.

Love Alice x

No comments:

Post a Comment