12 October 2013

Monthly Favourites #2

2 posts in one day, bit keen! But, September was a very weird month for me, at the beginning I was still living at home and at the end I was back in Newcastle and in lectures! I love being back up here in Newcastle but things have got a bit hectic (hence the lack of posts), but here is my monthly favourites from September.

Beauty

1. Urban Decay Naked Palette
(link)
This is my go to eye palette for nights out. I love all the colours in this palette but I have a few favourites. I use Virgin or Sin for the inner corner of my eye, Naked for across the lid, Smog or Darkhorse through the crease and Creep as a liner. There's so much choice in this palette, I couldn't live without it!

2. Maybelline Baby Lips - 'Cherry Me'
(link)
I had wanted to try the Baby Lips for months and finally got my hands on one. I use this all the time, both for day and night to add a subtle hint of colour to my lips. I also love the fact they are super moisturising! I definitely want to try out some more of the range. 

3. Clinique High Impact Mascara - 'Black'
(link)
Again another go to product for nights out! I love the fact that this mascara not only lengthens but volumises my lashes giving me really big, full lashes. I am a massive fan of big lashes but can't apply fake eyelashes to save my life so any mascara that does that is a definite favourite of mine. 

4. Dior Pure Poison
(link)
Yes another night time favourite - can you tell I like/go out a bit too much at university?! Anyway, I adore this perfume. I had a mini version of it, but my Mum kindly gave me her almost full bottle of this during Summer. I love the scent of it but I couldn't tell you the notes in it!

Miscellaneous

5. Converse - 'White'
(link)
Another pair of Converse in my monthly favourites, but I love them to much to not include them! These are so comfy for walking to and from university and go with everything. I just hate getting them dirty so feel I won't get much more wear out of them this year!

6. ASOS Culottes - 'Floral Print'
(link)
These shorts were a bit of a risk for me as I tend to stick to denim shorts for nights out but I love these. They are so comfy and teamed with a black tee, I think it creates a really nice outfit. I've just bought another pair as well to add to my wardrobe!

Favourites minus my Maybelline Baby Lips because funnily enough I lost it on a night out!
What are your September favourites?

Love Alice x

No comments:

Post a Comment