22 October 2013

Beauty | Rimmel Scandaleyes Eye Shadow Stick

I love Rimmel and I love this Scandaleyes Eye Shadow Stick.

I picked this up a couple of weeks ago after hearing a few people talk about these products. I went for the shade 003 Bad Girl Bronze. This shade is light brown/bronze shade with bronze shimmer running through it. I thought it would be perfect for both in the day smudged into the lash line and for the night as a base or to add intensity at the lash line. They also claim to be 24 hour and waterproof.

I apologise for the fact it's blunt, the night before I took these photos I dropped it onto my carpet, and I can't find a pencil sharpener big enough for it?!

Firstly, it's incredibly soft and creamy so applies easily and as a result it's very easy to blend out. It also lasts a long time, however I do always wear a primer on my eyes due to habit so I couldn't comment on whether it really would last the full 24 hours! 

In the day it's nice just to smudge into the top (and bottom if you wish) lash line and blended out to add a little something to the eye. In the evening I've been either wearing it again along the top and bottom lash line, smudging out, and reapplying, smudging out etc until I get the intensity I want or applying it to the outer corner/through the crease to add depth to the eye. The only thing with this product is it does require a few applications after blending out to get the full shimmer/intensity of the colour.

Top - smudged out
Bottom - 'normal' application

I'm going to pick up a few of the other colours soon to test out.

Have you tried these Shadow Sticks? Any colour recommendations?

Love Alice x

No comments:

Post a Comment